Providing the Highest Quality Distilled Spirits to the Food & Beverage and Hand Sanitizer Industries
artow Ethanol is a state of the art distillery located in central Florida. We produce food-grade distilled spirits for companies seeking a superior product for their own production needs. We are proud of our modern, environmentally sound processes, and our strict adherence to the highest industry and regulatory standards.
We bring integrity and professionalism to each part of the fermentation process. We distill to your exact specifications and deliver the highest quality food-grade spirits to your facilities, on-time and at a competitive price. We don’t want to just meet your expectations: We want to exceed them.
Who We Serve
We provide distilled spirits for a wide variety of producers, including distilleries, wineries, vinegar plants, hand sanitizer producers and flavor houses. We can acquire feedstock from independent producers, or use feedstock supplied by our customers.
- Our customers provide specifications and the grade of the requested product, and we deliver 100 percent of that product to exactly to specification.
- We can ferment feedstock for anyone currently making or bottling an alcohol product. Our customers can use our facilities for all their food-grade distilled spirits, or to augment their current capacity.
- Our plant is ready to process feedstock from anywhere in the United States and from all over the world.
Contract Distiller Producing to Your Specifications
As a white-label food-grade contract distiller, Bartow Ethanol produces a wide range of spirits including; cane spirits, rum spirits, citrus spirits, neutral citrus residue brandy and other than standard orange wine. We also provide ethanol for use in the manufacture of hand sanitizer products.
Dedicated to Excellence
- HACCP – We support the HACCP program. Our HACCP team monitors performance and ensures that resources are available and applied as necessary for continual improvement.
- Food Safety – We are a Food Safety Certified Facility FSSC-22000. View our certificate here.
- Site Safety – We are proud to announce that we haven’t had a lost-time accident in over 15 years.
Engage with Us
We look forward to partnering with you. If you want to meet—or exceed—the highest industry standards for food-grade spirits and enjoy increased customer satisfaction with your alcohol-based products, call us at (863) 533-2498.